Part Time Arts Development Officer Job opportunity at the Arts Council
The Arts Council is the lead development agency for the arts in Northern Ireland and now has the following temporary vacancy: Part Time Arts Development Officer
Temporary to June 2020 18.5 hours per week
Curatorial E grade £30,149 to £31,760 per annum pro rata (Aug 17 rate)
The post holder will be responsible for the management of the Arts Council’s Arts Collection and be one of the principal professional advisers on all aspects of the Collection.
- Download the job description and specification
- Download the application form
- Download the monitoring form
- View the Arts Council's Acquisitions Policy
- View additional information about the Arts Council’s Art Lending Scheme, and the
- Art Lending Scheme for Schools
Closing date for applications is 4.00pm on Friday 30th August 2019.
The Completed application form and monitoring form should be returned in an envelope marked CONFIDENTIAL and must be addressed to:
The Human Resources Officer
Arts Council of Northern Ireland
1 The Sidings
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.