ARTiculate Young People & Wellbeing Arts Programme
Empowering young people through the creative arts
The ARTiculate Young People & Wellbeing Arts Programme aims to improve the health and wellbeing of young people across Northern Ireland through participation in custom-built creative activities. The arts give young people a voice to articulate their story and in the process to achieve greater personal wellbeing, improved self-confidence and motivation.
This is a three-year programme jointly funded by the Arts Council National Lottery fund and the Public Health Agency, with a total programme budget of £600,000. It is delivered by professional arts organisations working in partnership with youth and community organisations linked to the Public Health Agency across a range of health improvement themes.
The programme invites applications from constituted and voluntary groups working with young people and currently contracted by the Public Health Agency.
Logos and Branding
If you have received funding through the ARTiculate Young People & Wellbeing Arts Programme, please download the brand guidelines and acknowledgement logos below.
- Young People & Wellbeing Arts Programme Brand Guidelines (PDF)
- Young People & Wellbeing Arts Programme Media Toolkit (PDF)
- Public Health Agency Brand Guidelines (PDF)
- Arts Council National Lottery Funded logo (JPEG)
- Arts Council National Lottery Funded logo (EPS)
- Arts Council National Lottery Funded logo (PNG)
- All Arts Council National Lottery Funded logos (ZIP)