Monday 8th February 2016 at 10am 0 Comments
The following jobs are being advertised by the Arts Council or on behalf of client organisations. For application packs and further information on external positions please contact the organisations directly.
The Arts Council is the lead development agency for the arts in Northern Ireland and now has the following vacancy:
Ref: 21/03 Arts Development Officer (Job Share)
Permanent, 18.5 hours per week
Curatorial Grade E, £31,137 - £32,800 Pro-Rata (Aug 2019)
The post holder will report directly to the Head of Community and Participatory Arts and will be responsible for the management of all aspects of client relationships, manage a client portfolio and advise Council, clients and other key stakeholders on all matters relating to the development of international partnership programmes.
For more information about the role, please download the job description and application form below or email the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12.00noon on Friday 10th December 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Lyric Theatre’s Creative Learning team and support the delivery of their educational and outreach programme. This is a key role, which will provide general administrative support for the Creative Learning department and ensure the smooth running of the office.
Visit https://lyrictheatre.co.uk/about-us/jobs/job-1 to view the full job description and to apply
Closing date for applications – Monday 6th December at 12pm.
Late applications may not be considered.
Dumbworld are looking for new board members to strengthen the overall mix of skills across the board, to add to the deep experience and knowledge of the existing board members.
Board members are responsible forsteering Dumbworld and ensuring good governance through adopting sound legal, ethical, operational, and financial management policies.
Board members ensure that Dumbworld has adequate resources, and manages these resources effectively, to fulfil its mission and purpose.
Board members meet quarterly. All meetings are currently via Zoom. Membership is voluntary, and for a maximum of 4 years
Further details on the role and how to apply can be download here.
Deadline for applications: Friday 7th January 2021.
As organisers of two of Belfast’s best loved, most dynamic and most artistically daring festivals, the Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival is poised to undergo a period of transformation to strengthen its position at the forefront of festivals in Northern Ireland, and further afield.
Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival seeks a Creative Producer.
The Creative Producer will support the Festival Director in delivering Out to Lunch and the Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival and help to manage the organisation’s operational activities.
Job description and application details are available https://cqaf.com/jobs/
The deadline for receipt of full application is 4.00pm, Monday 6 December.
Purpose and Function of Post
- Provide efficient and effective cleaning and caretaking duties for Seamus Heaney HomePlace and associated annex, ensuring the security and general appearance of the building and surrounding areas are maintained, in accordance with the required standards.
- Work as part of a team to deliver excellent service standards within Seamus Heaney HomePlace.
- To provide a comprehensive key holder, caretaking and porterage service to HomePlace and associated annex and provide a general support service.
For more information and to apply, visit https://midulster.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
Closing date: Thursday 9th December 2021
Dumbworld are seeking a freelance Digital Producer to:
- Explore new ways of working in a digital space for Dumbworld
- Work closely with Dumbworld’s co-artistic directors on the realisation of their digital concepts
- Research new markets for existing work including arts, digital & science festivals throughout UK/Ireland, Europe, America & Asia & craft strategy to reach these new markets.
- Advance and manage touring of existing digital work
- Lead on all aspects of digital marketing production.
- Network / collaborate with outdoor arts, opera & digital organisations to develop commissioning / programming opportunities.
The work for this contract should be undertaken between 3 January 2022 and 31 October 2022.
The budget allocation for this piece of work is €17,000 or Stg equivalent of approx. £14,000 inclusive of VAT. Your quote should not exceed this. Any necessary travel will be covered separately, subject to approval. Travel to and from the Dumbworld office is not an eligible expense.
- Schedule: Please submit a proposed timetable and schedule, clearly stating the amount of time allocated to each task and your daily fee rate.
- Subsistence & Accommodation: Any costs should be covered by your overall fee.
- Base: The successful applicant can work from home, their own office, or from Dumbworld’s office at The Crescent Arts Centre, 2-4 University Road, Belfast BT7 1NH.
- Contract: This is a freelance contract and the successful applicant will be responsible for their own tax / national insurance / PRSI.
If you are interested in working with Dumbworld, please send them
- A cover letter (maximum 2 pages of A4) and your CV outlining your skills, experience, and suitability.
- Quotation including your proposed Schedule and Daily Fee rate in € or £.
- The names and contact details of two referees.
Please send your response to: email@example.com stating ‘Digital Producer Role’ in subject box.
The submission deadline is 5pm on 1st December 2021
Please contact Susana Lagan if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org