Consultation: Five-year strategic plan for the Arts in Northern Ireland 2019-2024
Ambitions for the Arts (2013-2018), a five year strategy by the Arts Council of Northern Ireland, set out our goals to be a champion for the arts and to promote access to the arts for all. Our vision was and is to put the arts at the heart of our social, economic and creative life.
In the absence of an executive government in Northern Ireland, we have extended the current arts strategy to cover 2018-19.
We are currently consulting on the next five-year strategy for the arts, 2019-2024.
Have your say
To share your views with us, you can:
- Complete our online survey for organisations before 4pm on Friday 7 September
Complete our online survey for independent artists before 4pm on Friday 14 September 2018
- Join our online Facebook discussion
- Send us your views by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at: Five-year Strategy Response, Arts Council of Northern Ireland, 1 The Sidings, Antrim Road, Lisburn BT28 3AJ
Phase 1 – Determine Position
- Summary of achievements 2013-2018 (PDF)
- Strategy Themes 2019-2024 (PDF)
- Strategy Presentation 2019-2024 (PDF)