The Four Nations International Fund supports individuals and organisations in developing international partnerships and co-creation projects.
This pilot fund, now open, is designed to encourage in-person, digital and hybrid collaboration:
- between artists, creative practitioners and organisations from the four nations across the UK, and...
- counterparts from elsewhere in Europe and beyond.
The Four Nations International Fund is a pilot fund with co-investment from Arts Council England, Arts Council Northern Ireland, Arts Council Wales/Wales Arts International and Creative Scotland.
The arts and culture sectors of all four nations across the UK thrive on international collaboration and exchange. This fund invites artists, cultural professionals and organisations to consider where that collaboration could be also enhanced by closer working between England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Applications will require applicants to have at least one partner from another of the four nations of the UK in addition to at least one international partner.
Who can apply?
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be based in one of the four nations of the UK – England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales
- Be a creative practitioner working in the arts and creative industries or an organisation working in the arts and creative industries
- Have a UK bank account in their name
and must have:
- Confirmed commitment from at least one artistic or creative partner based in another of the four nations – England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales (this can be an individual or organisation), and...
- Commitment from an international artistic or creative partner (this can be an individual or an organisation). This will fund will also prioritise international partnerships within Europe.
How to Apply
For full eligibility details, please see the fund guidance. Please download the Fund Guidance, FAQs and Timeline Template to prepare your application.