National Lottery Arts and Older People Programme
Application Deadline: Mon 17th Jul, 2023, 12:00PM
The Arts & Older People Programme aims to strengthen the voice of older people and promote positive mental health and emotional wellbeing through the arts. The proposed projects should reflect the partnership approach with the target groups they plan to engage with and have the support from them in the delivery.
To ensure a strong advocacy message there will be an opportunity to showcase the projects funded throughout the year. Applicants should endeavour to build this into their project programme and budget.
Who can apply?
- The programme is aimed at constituted community and voluntary groups who are working at a local level to support older people and can demonstrate strong partnership working with older people groups.
- This programme is also open to non-governmental organisations, Local Authorities and arts organisations who can clearly demonstrate partnership working.
- We are looking for partnership or consortia-based projects. Partnerships can be led by either age sector providers, arts organisations or Local Authorities, however the consortium must be made up of appropriate representatives and demonstrate a commitment to working together. Other specialists who work with older people may also be included as named partners in the consortium.
Who Cannot Apply?
- Individuals or sole traders
- Broadcasters (excluding community service broadcasters)
- Central Government Departments
- Organisations with statutory obligations to providing services for Older People
- Organisations in breach of any previously issued Arts Council award grant conditions.
How much can I apply for?
Grants from £1,000 to £10,000 are available
How to apply?
Applications may only be submitted online. When you submit online, you MUST submit ALL mandatory enclosures associated with the application at the same time, i.e. at the point at which you submit your online application. Online applications may be edited, saved and returned to up to the closing date.
All enclosure documents must be in Word, Excel or pdf format. We cannot accept documents in other formats. Total size of documents should not exceed 25 Mb. Please ensure that you leave sufficient time to upload all documents to the system as there can be long delays as the closing deadline approaches and the system will shut down at 12 noon on the closing date. If your complete application is not uploaded when the system closes, your application will not be accepted.
Details of enclosure documents are outlined at FAQ 14 (pages 12 and 13).
NOTE: Applications submitted in hard copy, by fax, disk or e-mail will not be accepted. REMEMBER TO KEEP A COPY OF THE COMPLETED FORM AND ENCLOSURES FOR YOUR RECORDS
You must apply using our online system. We will not accept applications in hard copy or by email.